Max Fisique Health Club is a new gym that opened recently. The gym is located at 107 Wharf Street North, Leicester.
For more information contact brother Mohamed at 0794 775 1189 / 07947781491
The Excellence of a Righteous Wife
Abdullaah ibn Amr, radiyallaahu ‘anhu, said that the Messenger of Allaah said, “All of this world is a utility and the best utility is a righteous wife.” (Reported by Muslim (Eng. transl. 2/752/no. 3465 an-Nasaa’ee 6/69 the wording is his and others.)
Sa’s ibn Abee Waqqaas, radiyallaahu ‘anhu, said that the Messenger of Allaah said, “Four things are from prosperity: a righteous of Allaah said, “Four things are from prosperity: a righteous woman, a spacious dwelling, a righteous neighbour and an agreeable riding beast: and four things are from adversity: an evil neighbour, an evil woman, a bad riding beast and cramped dwelling.” (Reported by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh no. 1232,
al-Mawaarid and others. Its chain of narration is declared saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaanee and to be of the standard of al-Bukhaaree and Muslim in as-Saheehah 1/509.
Thawbaan, radiyallaahu ‘anhu, narrated, “When revelation was sent down concerning silver and gold,(Meaning the Saying of Allaah, the Most High, “Those who hoard gold and silver…” Soorah at-Tawbah 9:34) they said, ‘So which wealth shall we possess?’ ‘Umar said, ‘I shall find this out for you.’ So he hastened upon his camel and went to the Prophet and I followed him. So he said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, which wealth shall we possess?’ So he said, ‘Let one of you possess a heart which is possess?’ So he said, ‘Let one possess a heart which is thankful, a tongue which makes mention of (Allaah) and a believing wife who helps one of you upon the affairs of the Hereafter.’ ” (Reported by at-Tirmidhee no. 3094, Ibn Maajah no.1856, Ahmad 5/282 and others from other than Thawbaan, and the wording of at-Tirmidhee is, ” ‘If we were to know which wealth to possess?’ So he said, ‘The most excellent of it is a tongue which remembers (Allaah), a heart which is thankful, and a wife who helps him w
ith his eemaan.’ “)
The righteous wife is the one whom the Messenger of Allaah advised should be obtained right from the beginning. As Aboo Hurayrah, radiyallaahu ‘anhu, narrated from the beginning. As Aboo Hurayrah, radiyallaahu ‘anhu, narrated from the Prophet that he said, “A woman is married for four reasons: for her wealth; for her lineage; for her beauty; and for her religion (Deen). So marry the one who is good in her religion (Deen)- may your hands be covered in dust.(A phrase indicating encouragement and incitement.) ” (Reported by al-Bukhaaree Eng. transl. 7/18/27 and Muslim Eng. transl. 2/749/3457.)
Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr said, “The meaning is that what is fitting for a person upon the religion and of good manners is that the religion should be the aim which he gives importance to in all of his affairs-particulary those affairs which he will be involved in for a long period of time. So the Prophet commanded him to obtain a woman who is good in her practice of the religion- which is the goal that is desired.” (Fathhul Baaree 9/135.)
The Muftee of Jeezaan, Shaykh Ahmad ibn Yahyaa an-Najmee
From his book Al-Fataawa al-Jaliyyah ‘anil-manaahij ad-Da’wiyyah (pgs 102-104)“The Ilaah sent prayers upon the noor [i.e. the Prophet] which appeared for the ‘aalameen (all that which exists), and out shined the sun and the moon, this is the beloved [i.e. the Prophet] attending with the beloved and has forgiven for all that which has passed and taken place.”
The noble Shaykh (hafidhahullaah) said:
The definition of Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen is: they are those who follow and attach (themselves) to Hasan al-Banaa, and there are some observations upon their manhaj, the most important of which follow:
1) Carelessness and neglect in regards to Tawheed al-‘Ibaadah, which is the most important thing in Islaam, and the servant’s Islaam is not correct except by it.
2) Their silence and approval of the people being upon Shirk al-Akbar (major Shirk); from du’aa to other than Allaah, and circumambulation (tawaaf) of the graves, and swearing oaths to their inhabitants, and sacrificing by their names, and what is similar to that.
3) That verily the founder of this manhaj is soofee; he has a connection to the Soofiyyah; when he took the bay’ah from ‘Abdul-Wahhaab al-Hasaafee upon his Hasaafiyyah ash-Shaadhiliyyah Tareeqah (soofee order).
4) The presence of innovation amongst them, and their establishing worship by it, rather it is the basis of their manhaj. They attest that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhee wa salaam) attends their sittings of dhikr and forgives them for what has proceeded from their sins, in their saying:
5) Their call to (establishing) the khilaafah, and this is a bid’ah, for verily the Messengers and those who followed them were not commanded except with the call to at-Tawheed. The Most High said:
وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ رَّسُولاً أَنِ اعْبُدُواْ اللّهَ وَاجْتَنِبُواْ الطَّاغُوتَ
“And verily, We have sent among every Ummah a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allaah (Alone), and avoid at-Taaghoot (all false deities and objects of worship).”
6) The non-existence of al-walaa’ wal-baraa’ amongst them or its weakness. And they make that clear through their da’wah to closeness between [those upon] the Sunnah and the Shee’ah, and the saying of their founder: “We cooperate [with each other] in that which we agree upon, and we excuse each other in that which we disagree in.”
7) Their hatred for Ahlut-Tawheed, and the people [who traverse] the path of Salafiyyah, and their loathing of them and they make that plain in their statements regarding the country of Saudi Arabia, which was established upon at-Tawheed, and teaches at-Tawheed in its schools and in its institutions and universities; and from the murder of Jameel ar-Rahmaan al-Afghaanee because he was calling to at-Tawheed, and he was one who had schools in which he taught at-Tawheed.
8 ) Their scrutiny and pursuit of the mistakes of the rulers, and searching for their shortcomings, whether it is true or a lie, and spreading them amongst the inexperienced youth so as to cause them to hate and loathe them [the rulers] and to fill their hearts with hostility towards them.
9) The foul disgusting hizbiyyah (blind partisanship and bigotry) which they ascribe to. So they support and have closeness on account of this hizb (party), and show enmity and oppose on account of it.
10) Taking the bay’ah (oath of allegiance) to work for the Ikhwaanee manhaj with the ten conditions which its founder mentioned , and there are other observations to be made which it is possible that we take them later.
TN: These ten conditions or pillars of the bay’ah of Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen are mentioned in al-Banaa’s Majmoo’atur-Risaa’il (p.268), where he says: “O you brothers who are truthful! The pillars of our bay’ah are ten, so memorize and hold on to them:
(7) firmness and strength
Translated by an-Nahj al-Waadih